Chair Decors COVID-19 Response Measures
With the current situation regarding the global pandemic of COVID-19, we want our customers as well as employees to remain safe and happy; as such, we set out to create a list of Covid-19 Safety Protocols and initiatives to keep our staff safe. Although our doors remained closed to the public, we are here working away to keep our team busy and help our clients with any linen needs.
To begin, we’d like to highlight our Internal Safety Protocols
- Cloth Face Masks are to be worn at all times when social distancing cannot be maintained
- Hands must be washed immediately upon arrival, and cellphones wiped & sanitize
- New gloves to be warn when handling returned items or un-sanitized materials
- Only one employee may be in the lunch/break room at a time
- Lysol wipes will be used to clean workstations, handles, and lightswitches immediately following lunch, breaks, and at the end of the day
- Our warehouse bay doors will be open as often as possible, and fans will be used to improve air flow within the office
- Workplaces, computers, and telephones are not to be shared*
- A distance of two meters are to be retained between all staff members whenever physically possible
For those interested in our Delivery Service, we’ve also made new plans for protecting our clients
- Cloth Face Masks are to be worn onsite at all times
- Upon arrival and completion of delivery at a Customer location, our drivers MUST sanitize their hands before leaving and entering the vehicle. New protective gloves will be used by drivers at each delivery location.
- Only 1 employee will be allowed in our delivery vehicle at any given time
- Our delivery vehicle will be continuously sanitized throughout the day
- Technology used by delivery drivers will not be shared during these times (GPS, Cellphone, etc.)
- All linens are freshly pressed and cleaned, as per usual, prior to leaving our warehouse
- Goods MUST be dropped off at the designated location; for now, our drivers will not be passing through segways
*Saturday pick-ups will now be offered to ensure linens are not left on-site for long periods of time. We’re hoping to reduce any form of cross contamination as much as possible!
If you feel uncomfortable with any one of our team entering your premise, please let us know. We will do our best to arrange a custom delivery protocol and schedule to ensure the safety of both our teams.
What we’re asking of our Customers
- To ensure we have a designated clean, safe area for deliveries
- To ensure minimal employees are on site during our arranged delivery time
- To offer mutual respect of social distancing guidelines
- To place used linens in a bag immediately following the event
- To individually bag any wet or chocolate fountain linens
*Any event larger than 20 people is taking place upon arrival, the linens will be left at a designated area on a rolling rack*
If you have any further questions about the following guidelines please let us know, we want to make sure everyone feels happy and comfortable with the new changes. We take pride in our ability to deliver the best customer experience from sales to delivery. These improved cleaning processes are not that new to our team but may be new to you! We look forward to hearing your feedback and working with you soon!